Monday, August 9, 2010

Live from New York: Networking with a Purpose via Social Media

Last weekend, I participated in a panel discussion at the fifth annual Blogher Conference. The panel was moderated by Laurie Ruettimann, HR consultant and blogger at Punk Rock HR and The Cynical Girl; my fellow panelists were Heather McGough, top Recruiter at Microsoft (and blogger at People First) and Ana Roca Castro, Founder of Premier Social Media.com.

We had a lively discussion about how to navigate social media effectively, with plenty of great questions from the audience. Read the live-blogged recap here.


1 comment:

La'Tonya Richardson said...

I didn't attend BlogHer, but from Twitter, I click from one tweet, to a blog, and another click landed me on your site. BTW, your Tweetajob, is an excellent idea!

I will tell my college students about your site, and keep a watch myself!